Your experiences add value to BOMI Education Canada courses:
- Being the inspiration for a new generation of commercial real estate professionals.
- Providing new learners with insights into your areas of expertise.
Our Master Trainers will help you:
- Identify the basics of lesson planning.
- Create an environment conducive to learning.
- Offer learning methods to prepare mentally and physically as an instructor.
- Provide the fundamentals of proven facilitation.
- Enhance your ability to facilitate group activities.
- Must hold a BOMI credential.
- Recognized as a current or future leader in the commercial real estate industry.
- The ability to serve on the board for a minimum of one, two-year term as a board member with the possibility of additional terms.
- Must be experienced with working with a diverse membership, including an understanding of regional issues.
- Must be committed to education, not just to the industry itself.