Property Management Financial Proficiency Certificate
Why the PMFP?
Whether you are working directly for a building owner or a firm providing property management and financial analysis, the PMFP is the perfect certificate to achieve the knowledge and recognition necessary in this fast-paced career. From improving overall efficiency to making confident investment decisions, this program provides the knowledge you need to properly manage your assets, add value to your portfolio, and contribute to your company’s profitability.
What Will I Learn?
The Property Management Financial Proficiency (PMFP) Certificate is specifically designed for people who manage real estate assets. The courses teach you to take control of your assets and improve overall efficiencies by understanding all areas of investment decision-making and how to analyze financial statements and construct productive property/facility budgets. Upon successful completion of all three courses, PMFP holders will be able to:
- Diversify losses into gains
- Make confident investment decisions
- Develop strategic investment plans
- Add value to a portfolio
- Improve overall efficiencies
- Construct productive property and facility budgets
Who Should Enrol?
This certificate is recommended for those responsible for analyzing, managing, and investing in real estate.
Budgeting & Accounting
Real Estate Investment & Finance
To achieve your certificate, you must complete all three courses and achieve a grade of 70% or higher on each course exam.
- Courses may be taken in any order.
- Choose the flexible course delivery option that works best for you – online self-paced, collaborative virtual learning, accelerated review or classroom setting, where applicable.
- Enrol in the PMFP Certificate and/or register for a class using the methods below: