The Value of a BOMI Education
BOMI is dedicated to improving the skills of professionals with property, facilities, and systems responsibilities.
BOMI is known for its industry-standard designations:
Real Property Administrator
Facilities Management Administrator
Systems Maintenance Technician
Systems Maintenance Administrator
High-Performance Sustainable Buildings
These designations act as letters of credibility in the industry, ensuring employers that prospective and current employees holding a BOMI designation are properly trained and have the experience to perform their jobs at the highest level.
Whether you’re an organization or an individual, BOMI’s world-renowned professional educational programs make perfect business sense. Our industry-standard designations ensure that property and facility professionals have the critical knowledge and skills needed for personal and organizational success. But don’t just take our word for it. The BOMI learner survey say it all.
improved their subject knowledge with BOMI programs
improved their job performance and overall career
say BOMI programs met or exceeded their expectations
would recommend BOMI programs to a colleague
Benefits for Employers
- Applying BOMI’s knowledge and training can help increase the value of your properties
- Our consistent, high-quality educational programs add significant value by helping increase teamwork, efficiency, client satisfaction, cost savings, safety, and employee retention
- BOMI graduates are more confident and more likely to take on additional job responsibilities, increasing productivity
Benefits for Individuals
- Professional education is a great career asset in a competitive marketplace
- Holding one of BOMI’s industry-standard designations can significantly enhance your career opportunities and job security, while increasing your knowledge, prestige, and earning potential
- Our programs help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the property and facility management industries