The Capstone Experience
Do you wish getting your RPA® and FMA® designation was easier? Faster? More efficient?
You asked. We listened.
The RPA® and FMA® Capstone Experience
Based on feedback from learners and industry experts, we’re enhancing our programs to help learners achieve their RPA® and FMA® designations faster and more efficiently while maintaining the highest standards in the industry. Here’s what’s changing:
All course exams are taken online in BOMI’s learning portal.
- Learners can take their exam immediately after finishing their course – no scheduling needed
- No travel time or expense, saving seven visits to a Pearson VUE testing center
- Course exams are timed, but not proctored, reducing test anxiety
Capstone Experience Forms
We’ve modified the Experience Form for the Capstone program to require employment verification history only – no employer skill evaluation required.
The Capstone Experience Exam
Maintaining program integrity and credibility is the highest priority for BOMI Education Canada. Under the new program, once all RPA® or FMA® course requirements are complete, learners will write their RPA®/FMA® Capstone Experience Exam. The exam is not a cumulative final. The exam consists of 125 multiple-choice questions, 100 of which are scored and 25 of which are not scored, reflecting your three years of industry experience. The Capstone Experience Exam includes:
- Two-hour, 125-question multiple choice exam (100 of which are scored and 25 of which are not scored)
- Proctored exam to be taken at Pearson VUE
- Questions are application-based, using scenarios that rely on the learners’ three years of experience in commercial property and facility management
- Optional Online Self-Paced Capstone Exam prep courses are available for the RPA and FMA