Facilities Management Certificate
Why the FMC?
The FMC program provides an overview of the information vital to running an efficient facility. Upon completing this program, you will have a comprehensive understanding of managing and maintaining cost-effective facilities that operate at peak performance levels.
What Will I Learn?
In addition to providing an overview of important management information to operate a facility effectively, the FMC also provides the information necessary for the ongoing operation and maintenance of building systems and maximizing building efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Upon successful completion of all three courses, FMC holders will be able to:
- Keep their property in top operational condition
- Manage personnel and projects to ensure success
- Build a career in facilities management
- Improve overall efficiencies
Who Should Enrol?
This certificate is for those who manage the ongoing operation and maintenance of facilities.
Design, Operation & Maintenance, I
Design, Operation & Maintenance, II
Fundamentals of Facilities Management
To achieve your certificate, you must complete all three courses and achieve a grade of 70% or higher on each course exam.
- Courses may be taken in any order.
- Choose the flexible course delivery option that works best for you – online self-paced, collaborative virtual learning, accelerated review or classroom setting, where applicable.
- Enrol in the FMC Certificate and/or register for a class using the methods below:
Click your course above