Real Property Administrator
Why the RPA®?
What Will I Learn?
Who Should Enrol?
Budgeting & Accounting
Environmental Health & Safety Issues
Ethics is Good Business®, Short Course
Law & Risk Management
Real Estate Investment & Finance
Design, Operation & Maintenance, I
Design, Operation & Maintenance, II
Elective Courses (choose one)
Leasing & Marketing
Managing the Organization
A Pathway to Earn Your Credential
The Capstone Experience
The Capstone Experience program reduces the administrative hurdle of completing the complex Experience Form by only requiring employment history verification. To maintain the integrity of BOMI’s programming, the Capstone Experience includes a culminating RPA® Capstone Exam once all RPA® course requirements are complete.
- Learners who enrol in the RPA® Designation program as of January 1, 2021 will be automatically enroled in the Capstone Experience Program.
- Those enroled in the RPA® prior to January 1, 2021 must complete their program prior to December 31, 2021. If current programs are not completed by that time, learners will automatically be enroled in the Capstone Experience program, and a Capstone Exam Fee is required.
The RPA® Capstone Exam includes:
- Two-hour, 100-question multiple choice exam
- Proctored exam to be taken at Pearson VUE
- Questions are application-based, using scenarios that rely on the learners’ three years of experience in commercial property and facility management
- Optional Online Self-Paced Capstone Exam prep courses are available for the RPA®
You can begin pursuing your RPA® at any time during your career. Before you are awarded the RPA® Designation, you are required to demonstrate three years of verifiable property management experience. The criteria are outlined in the RPA® Experience Form. This form may be submitted at any time following enrolment.
For those who have prior education in an area that overlaps with the RPA, you may be eligible to receive credit for one or more courses. To review the requirements please refer to the Administrative Competency Chart in the RPA Competency Credits form below, which outlines what is eligible and how you go about applying to get credit for a course.
- Courses may be taken in any order.
- Choose the flexible course delivery option that works best for you – online self-paced, collaborative virtual learning, accelerated review or classroom setting, where applicable.
- Enroll in the FMA® Designation and/or register for a class using the methods below: