Property Administrator Certificate
Why the PAC?
This certificate program is ideal for learners new to the commercial real estate industry or upgrading their skills and is an excellent way to begin your journey toward a BOMI designation. The PAC provides information that property and facility managers need to manage building systems’ ongoing operation and maintenance and maximize building efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
What Will I Learn?
Upon successful completion of all three courses, PAC holders will be able to:
- Keep their property in top operational condition, both inside and out
- Analyze and interpret financial statements
- Add value to a portfolio
- Improve overall efficiencies
Who Should Enrol?
This certificate is for new and experienced professionals who are responsible for a single commercial building or a portfolio of real estate assets.
Budgeting & Accounting
Design, Operation & Maintenance, I
Design, Operation & Maintenance, II
To achieve your certificate, you must complete all three courses and achieve a grade of 70% or higher on each course exam.
- Courses may be taken in any order.
- Choose the flexible course delivery option that works best for you – online self-paced, collaborative virtual learning, accelerated review or classroom setting, where applicable.
- Enrol in the PAC Certificate and/or register for a class using the methods below:
Click your course above